DISINFECTION FOR OFFICE,BUSINESS OR DOMESTIC
A routine whole house cleaning will generally result in a satisfactory cleaning experience. But on occasion, particularly during cold and flu season, a whole house disinfection is necessary. To thoroughly disinfect a home, office or business, there are three necessary steps: cleaning, sanitizing, disinfecting.
- Cleaning removes germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces or objects. Cleaning works by using soap (or detergent) and water to physically remove germs from surfaces.
- Disinfecting kills germs on surfaces or objects. Disinfecting works by using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces or objects.
- Sanitizing lowers the number of germs on surfaces or objects to a safe level, as judged by public health standards or requirements.
If you need to ensure the cleanest and most germ free home for you and your family, a whole house cleaning, done together with a thorough fogging disinfectant ensures that your house is as clean and safe as it can be!
DISINFECTION THROUGH FOGGING:
Fogging is the process of spraying water and disinfectant onto surfaces and objects. Fogging produces a stable, uniform fog that is used to efficiently treat both open spaces and object surfaces.
In the case of oddly shaped objects or hard-to-reach places, the nature of the fog allows it to evenly cover and coat all types of surfaces for a more thorough disinfection. The benefits to fogging disinfection include:
- Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect hard-to-reach places by 50% compared to conventional methods of disinfection.
- Improves infection control and reduces the spread of bacteria and viruses such as Covid 19 , Influenza, Commum Colds, MRSA, HIV and many others.
- Applies disinfectant to be applied in a more efficient controlled manner, which reduces the amount of disinfectant needed.
- Fogging is the best solution for places that are hard to reach or clean like walls, toys, and under heavy furniture.
- Reduces costly financial burdens such as time off work and medical bills that are associated with contagious healthcare infections.
WHAT WE USE FOR FOGGING DISINFECTANT:
We use an approved food service germicidal solution that is approved for use in restaurants and hospitals. Results have shown that this solution eliminates 99.99% of viruses and bacteria.
HOW WE PREPARE FOR FOGGING YOUR HOME, OFFICE OR BUSINESS:
Our employees have gone through extensive trainings to take every precaution while performing the fogging. They are wearing gloves and masks during the fogging and will follow our best practices to ensure a through and professional job.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The three-step process is very time consuming and requires a lot of work and proper equipment. Prices are given based on the size of the house or office.